13 November 2006

Saving the Season

I absolutely harassed all my coworkers Saturday night about the previously ranked #5 Auburn Tigers's National & SEC Championship hopes. None of them were fans, mind you, but they had to hear me talking about it all night. One Auburn fan I know vowed to hold me down and paint me Orange the next time I see him back in Georgia. My phone blew up for three hours straight as Georgia fans called to ask me if I had been watching the game, to ask me what this means, to wonder where this level of play had been and imagine what had been different this week.

No calls came from the state of South Carolina, either...

This was one of the best and most important Georgia games I have ever seen, and some folks think this could be one of the defining moments of Richt's career.

The Georgia Sports Blog rounds it up better than I ever could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home