06 March 2006

Guess who's coming to town?

Some of you (especially SAWB) may be interested in knowing that on May 13, 2006 at 7PM former Falcons QB Tony Grazziani will make an appearence at the (insert Georgia Force's current stadium here) to play against the Georgia Force in Arena Football. Anyone who is interested in attending, let me know. It's going to be hard hoisting the "Tony Sucks!" and "Grazziani is no Joe Montana. He's not even a Chris Chandler!" signs on my own. Note that on his Arena Ball profile page (linked above), it lists his passing yards and passing TDs but they forgot to list how many INTs he threw during his tenure as a Falcons QB.

2 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger S.A.W.B. said...

Lemme clear this one with SWMBO, and I'm in. Perhaps we can bring a box of jockstraps, and 3 shiny nickles to the game. I hear that's what the Falcons got for him when they sent him to the Arena league anyway.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Dante said...

Cool. The only thing I have to worry about is the game being near the due date for the baby but otherwise nothing is going to keep me from that game.

Maybe he'll dance if we throw the nickels at him?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home